Would you like to Immerse your students in authentic professional settings before graduating?
What Our Clients Say
AGLOCAM provided us the opportunity to experience Costa Rica apart from other tourists. Stefanny showed us how to open our minds to the beautiful culture and atmosphere. The trip was educational, exciting, and unforgettable!
Annie Saball( Annie Saball, Biology, Earth and Environmental Science, Fitchburg State University, MA USA )
Students can expect to enjoy unparalleled natural beauty while expanding their minds in both business and societal contexts. Venturing from the city, through the rainforest, and ultimately to the beach, AGLOCAM made sure we experienced Pura Vida.
Patrick Fennell( Assistant Professor - Marketing & Management, Salisbury University, MD USA )
Costa Rica is fantastic! It’s the most fun I have had in a foreign country, and AGLOCAM made it as good as it could have possibly been. Stefanny’s connections made the trip very fun. The trip was so much better knowing that there was a smooth itinerary.
Austin Dabbs( Finance, Salisbury University, MD USA )
The Professional Internship Program granted me the opportunity to have a once in a lifetime experience. Although I have been to Costa Rica several times before, I saw and experienced more through this program than ever before”
Marlana Senge( International Business, Washington & Jefferson College, PA USA )
I have been incredibly pleased with the quality, professionalism, and level of care that AGLOCAM provides. They have always been flexible to our needs, accommodating, and willing to work within our university program constraints. We LOVE working with Stefanny and Melissa!!”
Laura Anderson( Faculty, Information and Decision Sciences, Salisbury University )
Having the chance to get to see the beautiful country of Costa Rica was amazing. That being said the experience with AGLOCAM made it even better, from the wonderful tour guides to the amazing scenery in the country, it is certainly a country everyone must see”
Parris Stanford( Student Business Leader, Salisbury University )
The organization has been an integral part in assisting Northeastern University engineering students secure engaging internships abroad. Our students have had great learning experiences through AGLOCAM and we will continue to partner with them for years to come.”
Sally Conant( Faculty International Co-op Coordinator, Northeastern University )
Get a Quick Glimpse of AGLOCAM’s Experience
2019 - Global Public Health
Fitchburg State University, MA, USA
2019 - Tropical Ecology Program
Fitchburg State University, MA, USA
Convince Yourself to Choose AGLOCAM!
• We seek to provide a space for innovative learning, cultural understanding and meaningful recreation.
• We provide high-quality, affordable, integrated, and personalized programs to meet each individual’s needs.
• We aim at strengthening the personal and professional skills of all our participants, while also raising awareness on social realities, intercultural sensitivity and environmental sustainability.
• Participation in our programs provide a different perspective on life by encouraging everyone to get out of their comfort zone and live a transformational experience surrounded by amazing new friends.
• Thankfully, Costa Rican geography, economy, safety and welcoming culture offer the opportunities for students to be engaged wherever they are in the country.
We are in collaboration with
• Ranked as one of the most visited destinations in the world.
• Although is a small country, 4% percent of the existing biodiversity of the world lies within its borders.
• Is a country of rich culture, and natural protected territory.
• Geographically, it has mountain ranges extending the entire country, streams, rivers, active volcanoes and spectacular beaches.
• Attracts not only tourists but all types of scientists, entrepreneurs, and naturalists.
• Is one of the leading countries in implementing sustainable practices and using renewable energy sources for our production of goods and services.
• Is the leader in Ecotourism and a popular destination in adventure travel.
• Labeled as one of the safest countries in Latin America, and constantly ranked high on the list of happiest countries in the world.
* Information courtesy of Essential Costa Rica http://www.visitcostarica.com
Think... How things could be done differently?
Preserve... All kinds of living creatures, our world’s essence!
Enjoy... Changing the world around you!
"Experiential Learning Through Cultural Immersion"